Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Now seems like as good a time as any to talk about New Year's Resolutions. I used to not make New Year's resolutions. I don't know if this is true or if they've always been the same. Lose weight. Get a boyfriend. I wonder if I just stopped making them after a while. I can't remember a specific resolution so it almost seems silly to do this.

HOWEVER. This blog now exists. And I update it! So maybe there's some accountability.

New Year's Resolution: Get fit. Yes, part of that entails getting to my goal weight. But also I want to become strong. Firm up. I'd say 95% of my weightloss has been diet related. Maybe even a higher pecentage than that. I'd like to now take my new, leaner body to the gym. I pay for a gym membership. I should use it.

Also:
  • Cook more. Try and cook a homemade dinner at least twice a week. Buy a crockpot (I'm currently obsessed with this idea) and get it done.
  • Bring lunches. Don't buy lunch except for VERY rare occasions.
  • Don't stop seeing Christine. I don't think this will be an issue at all considering my undying love and devotion to her.
  • Do not punish myself. 'Nuff said.
  • Continue blogging - maybe try and build a readership (not that you guys aren't THE BEST).
  • Work as hard as I can. Push myself to be better. Get to higher ground in my company.
And that's them! I'm sure most of these are just the whim of the moment (crockpot), but I hope I actually stick to some of it and continue working to improve myself (body, mind, spirit type stuff).

What are your goals for the 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment