HOWEVER. This blog now exists. And I update it! So maybe there's some accountability.
New Year's Resolution: Get fit. Yes, part of that entails getting to my goal weight. But also I want to become strong. Firm up. I'd say 95% of my weightloss has been diet related. Maybe even a higher pecentage than that. I'd like to now take my new, leaner body to the gym. I pay for a gym membership. I should use it.
- Cook more. Try and cook a homemade dinner at least twice a week. Buy a crockpot (I'm currently obsessed with this idea) and get it done.
- Bring lunches. Don't buy lunch except for VERY rare occasions.
- Don't stop seeing Christine. I don't think this will be an issue at all considering my undying love and devotion to her.
- Do not punish myself. 'Nuff said.
- Continue blogging - maybe try and build a readership (not that you guys aren't THE BEST).
- Work as hard as I can. Push myself to be better. Get to higher ground in my company.
What are your goals for the 2012?