Monday, December 12, 2011

Finally

Lost 2.5 pounds this week! In my celebratory state I went back through all my past weights to see where exactly my plateau/laziness started. I am a little hesitant to call it a plateau because what really happened is I stopped trying. It's not like I was on my diet and not losing. But I suppose the fact remains that my weight plateaued diet or no diet.

Also for the first time I could see the weightloss. I usually don't notice the physical changes in myself until my clothes feel big, or it's become drastic. But I started feeling bones (I guess primarily my hip bones) sticking out a little more. I sleep on my side and my knees started banging against eachother uncomfortably because they lost a little layer of cushion there.

So the past two weeks have been pretty good in terms of my eating. A couple slip ups here and there including a ridiculous sushi dinner with my brother (right after I weighed in... not sure that's the healthiest way to celebrate but so goes). But all in all I'm feeling jazzed about losing again. Officially down 67lbs. That's three pounds away from 70lbs. I don't even understand what that means. I put on some "skinny" jeans I bought at the beginning of the summer (with my aunt ... maybe you remember) and the waist is big on me already. They look like a normal pair of jeans and not the skinny ones I remember buying/wearing.

I think sending my food to Christine has been instrumental. I don't want to let her down, and even when I think I'm having an okay-day foodwise, she can help me make better choices next time. "Watch the fat grams on this day. PEANUT BUTTER IS A LOT OF FAT!" (Peanut butter also happens to be my weakness.) This bout of dieting feels more difficult than my pre-plateau state. I wonder if that's because it's always hard starting or maybe because I'm at a lower weight so dieting is going to be more difficult now anyway. Either way, eyes on the prize.

Only 7.25lbs to go before I hit my goal part 1!

And here are some pics from before to keep me motivated.


And some from now:

No comments:

Post a Comment