Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fin de Semana

Well, after all that buildup, Juice Generation did not launch their new website.

Friday I decided to double duty my workouts and did a Cto5k run (which I talked to you all about), and then after work I went to yoga. The class was small and I felt like I was challenging myself in everything  I was doing, and actually being somewhat successful. It's kind of an awesome to feel yourself getting so much stronger. However, I was walking out of the class and my right knee was REALLY hurting me! And it hurt through yesterday too. So I took yesterday off of exercising. However TODAY I have a free training session at the gym (I tried to cancel it but they said it required 48 hours notice). The knee is feeling fine, but I don't want to push it at all. I suppose I can just tell the trainer that and he'll work around it.

I also want advice on how people manage to go out drinking and lose weight. Any words of wisdom here? Or is the answer just to cut it out for now. I'm not an excessive drinker, but I seem to not be able to lose any weight when I drink! Anyone else feel that?

1 comment:

  1. I also want to know the answer to this alcohol question. So far, my solution is red wine. I can't drink it fast and one glass has FAR fewer calories than a cocktail. Also - antioxidants!

    ReplyDelete