Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Week 3 Recap: Results!

What a huge milestone for me! Finally ACTUALLY hit the 70lbs lost! 70.25 to be exact. I've been sitting around 68lbs down and rounding up to 70 for the longest time that this feels like less of a milestone than the rest. However, I have NEVER been happier to get to a weight. I'm in a weight zone I honestly cannot recall being in in the past.

Now how I got here is a little suspect? I had a wedding this weekend. It was a really topsy turvy weekend for me emotionally (on several fronts). A lot of highs and a lot of lows. I binged. Twice. I went to the wedding and though I danced a lot ... I ate a lot of dessert without much thought or regard.

So honestly... maybe the carb counting was working? Maybe all the calories were such a shock to my system that all my body could do was dump them?

Whatever was/is going on I will take it.

March Madness Weight Loss: -1.25lbs

I know I owe you a picture. I'll get one up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment