Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Routine

This month will be a test of time. As you know, my job is a 9-5 position. It's great. It allows me to get a lot done/live my life/be active/be social. As many of you also know, my dream is to be a director/producer. So when another aspiring director at work asked if I wanted to be involved in assisting him on his latest project, I jumped at the opportunity and said yes!

Fast forward a few weeks. I start my March Madness health challenge. Part of this challenge is excercising up to 5 days a week.

Now you may start to see the problem I'm having.

The show is in Brooklyn so I've been crashing at my boyfriend's apartment since it's considerably closer than mine. He has to be at work at 8, which is actually really condusive to working out.

I also brought a bunch of groceries to his apartment so I could still be prepared for work. He even packed me a lunch for today.

My schedule is as follows:
6:30am Wake up
7:05am Get on train
8:00am Arrive at gym
9:00am Arrive at work
5:00pm Work ends, run and find food
6:00pm Rehearsal begins
10:00-10:30pm Rehearsal ends
11-11:30pm Arrive at Brooklyn crash-pad
????pm/am SLEEP

I'm tired. This isn't sustainable but the show is over April 7. Hopefully I can make it until then with some semblance of sanity.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment