Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Good day

Success! Yesterday was a good day. I wrote down everything I ate. I didn't exactly say no to EVERYTHING -- one of my coworkers offered me a buckeye and those things are my favorite ever. But that was the only blip. There were a tin of cookies in the kitchen and I didn't eat one bite. We can call that a success.

I'm trying to loop a friend or two into starting some kind of lose 10% of your body weight thing. I'm still brainstorming what that would entail but probably:
Touch base daily even if it's just a quick text.
Track everything in myfitnesspal.com and make it viewable to friends for extra accountability
Limit desserts to one item a week. Cut out grazing on truffles and Hershey's kisses etc.
Try and have one meal that's mostly protein and veggies.

What are other good healthy guidelines? Does anyone want to join?

No comments:

Post a Comment