Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Revelation?

I just had a revelation. I think.

It's not profound. But it feels like a shift in my head.

I've been sitting around the same 60-65 off for a couple months now. It's a comfortable weight. I kind of like being here. I don't feel like I stand out. I don't look unhealthy. I eat my vegetables.

But I've also been indulging (as you've been hearing all about). Not being strict. Eating more than I should. Eating a large quantity of sweets when I used to be satisfied with a bite.

Just sitting here this morning though I thought to myself. Hey Anna. Let's lose this next 10lbs.

As I edge toward my goal I know that I'm going to be done losing soon. I am not sure how much I want gone, but I'm pretty sure I want at least 10 more down.

And let's do it, shall we? I know how. I know why I'm not. And I think I'm ready to say goodbye to the last of it.

1 comment:

  1. Feel the same way. I have 10 pounds to lose. I am comfortable where I am though..so I've been not as strict. Yesterday was the 1st and I woke up thinking, "OKAY it's time to get the rest of this off ashley"

    ReplyDelete