Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pulling back

I had a bad night. I was wayyyyy up this morning -- probably due to drinking too much alcohol. You can't actually gain weight as quickly as my scale would have me believe. I'm pulling way back today. Drinking lots of water and I have this baby slow cooking for when I get home. http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/08/crock-pot-creamy-tomato-soup.html

I scheduled an appointment with a personal trainer -- a girl I knew from my unhappy middle school days. She and I are meeting tomorrow and I'm really excited about it. I probably won't feel that way on Thursday but so it goes.

She wants to meet twice a week and if I can get into that routine I will be broke but foxy, right? I need to start living up to my blog's name!

I'm feeling a little down but I know the appropriate reaction is to pick myself up, learn from mistakes, not punish myself and move forward. I have lost these EXACT pounds in the past so I can do it again. It's not discouraging it's motivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment