Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Protein On Leaves

I did well yesterday. I went to a cafeteria and LOADED UP at the salad bar. It also happens to be connected to a ballet school so they had loads of healthy toppings.

I got:
All three types of lettuce (Spinach, Spring Mix and Romaine)
Cherry Tomatoes
Cucumbers
Mushrooms
Celery
Broccoli
Grilled chicken
Low Fat Vinaigrette

If that doesn't look disgustingly healthy then I don't know WHAT to do.
It was pretty heavy and came out to be over $10! But it was totally diet-friendly. Protein on Leaves!
I went to my parents for dinner and brought left over panko-crusted tilapia with me to put on top of the salad today... so hopefully it will not be as expensive as yesterday (EDIT: it was $7 this time...). I also brought my own dressing. A WHILE back Christine gave me some Low Fat Asian Sesame Ginger dressing I have yet to try. But it's 35 calories for two tablespoons. Diet friendly stuff we're talking here!


This one is a little harder to see due to excessive sun. But you get the idea. Protein on Leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment